Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Great Day Of Confession

I Hate Math! But surprisingly I find when I HAVE to do it, I'm pretty good at it.

I'm getting ready to register for college, but I haven't done it yet, because I am a HUGE scaredy cat when it comes to doing something I've never done before.

I quit photography, alright I haven't quit, quit but I am so discouraged at my total lack of progress, so I am just going to take pictures of my kids and not try a mini session every time I get the camera out

I Hate taking snapshots, because of the "technical" flaws I find every time

I want to take more snapshots of my kids because they are only kids for a little while and I want the memories.

I have serious covet issues right now in regards to the D300, 70-200 VR 85mm 24-70mm 14-24mm (all Nikon glass of course:)

when it comes to camera equipment I am kind of a junkie, the list above is but a very very short version of my master list:)

I have been "talking" about cleaning up my inbox for two weeks, but I haven't

There are moments when I want to just delete everything because that would be Wayyy easier then going thru it

I just made some seriously chocolate chocolate chocolate cookies with the kids and had so much fun we ended up making chocolate milkshakes to eat them with and I don't believe I mentioned the fact that both the milkshake and the cookies were very very very chocolaty

I am super duper excited for Christmas, but I wish I had the whole week instead of a million appointments the day after, that's so not right!

I really do like most everyone, but there are a couple people I just cannot stand

My celebrity Idols are all photographers:)

I spend way to much time on the computer because my kids don't want me to play with them, they are perfectly happy just ordering snacks or coming over for a quick snuggle (Everett) before running off to play again

I read out loud to the kids and I enjoy it, I can't wait to read the Chronicles of Narnia with them

I hate reading out loud

I keep promising to post pictures to my picture blog and I never do

I need a shower, but my pipes are frozen.

I hate missing my daily shower.

I love my baby Caleb who I just found out is 14 pounds and he only 2 1/2 months!, the Dr. says he has the muscliest legs on a baby his age he has ever seen!

I love my baby Ella, when she got her shots today, she screamed so loud people in the NEXT building could hear her! Poor Baby.

I love my Everett who is so sensitive and sweet forever wanting to help out.

I love my Felicity who has a hippity hop and I think my have forgotten to walk as she hops everywere:)

I love my Alice who loves school and is growing up way faster then should be allowed.

I love my Katie who has become a little mommy always helping out with the babies and who always brings home books from the library on horses, never anything else

I love Maine even when its only 21 degrees outside:_

I love Joff who takes the babies to get there shots because I can't and who has just built me a coat closet and now I have to look at it, Yea!

No comments: