Sunday, July 8, 2007

Well, I have some catching up to do.
Our 4th of July went off well, we went to our 4th breakfast at the church, which Joff was in charge of, it was, I think, successful. Next we went to Winslow for there parade which last year was really quite good, but this year fell short, due in part I think to there being a couple of really long stops in the parade because of some sort of problem, we spent the rest of the day in the Park.
The kids spent most of the day riding on this slide here:

Waiting in line:

They rode the ponies:

They had a good time, no pics of the fire works because Elenore was afraid of them but Everett LOVED the fireworks, He kept saying BOOM, BOOM. I wonder if I should be worried about a future pyrotechnic.

Here's Elenore:

All of the kids:

I think the kids all had a lot of fun and had a great day, although on our way out of the park Katie tore her leg on a post and had to go to the ER and have stitches, it didn't hurt to much though and she barely notices it.
Thursday, Katie and Alice went to Sharyn M.'s house for Tuckers bday party, it was military themed and I hear they had a blast, We got a trampoline from Sharyn M. also ( She has since moved to Texas) which all the kids really, really love ( they are out playing on it now:)
Friday, we had eggs for breakfast, Alice got out the ketchup and when she saw Joff watching her, she said "I know its sooo embarrassing I have to have ketchup, but I have to have it." LOL
Saturday, Alice's B-day package arrived from Sharyn and Gary H. The all got stickers which they love as I don't buy them, and now Disney princess's adorn my front door and Winnie the Pooh greets me ever time I use the restroom (nuff said), the girls also got bracelets, I put Elly's on a linkie doo she she can shake them all about, Evs got a hat, which is good for his bald head, they also got two dollars apiece, which of course HAD to be spent the minute the got it, lol, they ended up buying coloring books and crayons, Evs got cars.
Sunday the 8th (today) We went on a walk down the road and found a ton of flowers, the girls had a lot of fun collecting them and now we have vases full of flowers, Everett collected rocks, LOL again.
Elenore has two teeth coming in on the bottom, she is quite proud of them. I was just on the phone with Sharyn H. who found a body! Luckily the body was still breathing and they got 911 to come and help.
I think its been a good week:)

No comments: