Friday, November 2, 2007

Long time no Blog

OK Time has really been booking it this year, the months have flown, its November already and I haven't kept up with this blog like I was intending too, but hey life is busy, worse, much worse, my life is boring.
But today I have a few things to mention, a couple of pics to show off, so here goes.
Halloween is over, the kids got candy and now there is enough leftover candy stuck to my carpet the poor little mice living in my walls will never have to worry about going hungry again.
Funny story: Alice was sitting at the table going thru her candy, she found a white candy corn (ohhh magical!) Joff told her to eat that one because the white ones are lucky, she told him
"Oh daddy you better eat it, cuz you never had any luck"
LOLLOLOLOLOL

I'll have to come back later, Caleb will not stop crying till I feed him:)

No comments: