Sunday, March 2, 2008

100th Post Yea!

So this is officially post One Hundred. Whoopie Pie:)
Caleb is teething poor chap, fussing and crying nonstop, I was walking with him (yesterday) he was fussing and I couldn't get him to stop for anything, I tried everything and was getting frustrated, anyhow I burped (yea I know, gross) and he stopped crying looked up at me and grinned, it was kind of shocking really, because of course I didn't burp on purpose and as soon as I did he just stopped crying and laughed at me, interesting I am going to have to learn how to burp on purpose.

I was in Walmart yesterday, without any kids (:)) I was browsing the kids section, when this poor lady walks past me, her daughter screaming at the top of her lungs ( I felt sooo bad) but see this is were it gets good, just as she was walking past me with the kid crying at the top of her lungs, the song "Let her cry" (Hootie and the Blowfish) comes on, lol I had to laugh, which I did out loud because it was just so funny and hey I have had that happen to me wayyyy to many times and its NEVER funny when its happening to you.

Hmmm there was one more thing but its totally gone now.
Oh ya this isn't it but something else I remembered, Scientists are now saying that instead of a global warming we are in fact experiencing a global COOLING, lol I soooo told you so:)

Some words of Wisdom, from my second fravorite cat: Garfield

Good times are ahead! Or behind. Because they sure aren't here.

I'll rise, but I won't shine

How about some Homer Simson?

Remember as far as anyone knows, we're a nice normal family

What do we need a psychiatrist for? We know our kid is nuts.

To Start Press Any Key'. Where's the ANY key?

When I look at the smiles on all the children's faces...I just know they're about to jab me with something

Don't worry. Being eaten by a crocodile is just like going to sleep. In a giant blender.

No comments: