Friday, May 25, 2007

May 25 2007

Its 90 today, not to bad as there is a bit of a breeze. The heat has put Elly off her naps, she like to have her blanket when she sleeps, so she has been a bit harder to put down lately.
Alice was sitting at the breakfast table this morning (it was 8:30 and almost 80 degrees out) when Joff opened the sliding glass door behind her, She said:

Oh I was just waiting for that, I really need a fresh breeze right now

The Dandilions are out in force and Evs is always bringing me a handfull, he is so very sweet, although that reminds me of something he said yesterday, he had my baseball bat and he came up with a very wicked grin and said:
I'm going to hit Alice
I told him he wasn't and that would be mean, he shrugged, handed me the bat and said OK. At least he asked permission right?

I am off, I have to go back to work, I am trying to clean up the back room, and that is just so exciting that I can't wait to get back to it.

No comments: