Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Odd Ramblings

I ENJOY brushing my teeth, yep that's right. It makes me happy to have clean sparkly teeth.
Why? For a couple of reasons.
I hate going to the dentist. With a passion. I am fairly sure that my list of fears goes something like:
1:Dentist
2:Death
Dentistry is inhumane and sadistic.

I also like to brush my teeth for a more happy reason, Chocolate. I don't feel quite as bad about eating it when I am know that a toothbrush is standing by, ready to brush away the evidence.

I also have this weird fascination with toothbrushes and toothpaste. I like to "try out" different brushes, make notes ect.

I can get excited about toothbrushes, they are usually on my list to Santa and the combination of a box of chocolates and a new toothbrush is to die for:)

K~

No comments: