Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My headache, skip this post.

I am miserable, yuck, I have had a headache for oh about five days now and the bloody thing won't go away, I even tried drinking water, lots of it, at appropriate intervals, I hate water, hate it, nasty stuff, of course I am have been nauseous too, and that makes drinking water worse, I gave up on Tylenol two days ago, I am going to see the doctor.

I love quotes, There are people out there that can just say the right thing, I am a Mark Twain fan, one of my favorite quotes of his:

"When we remember that we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained."

Very true.

"Either I have been missing something or nothing has been going on" Karen Gordon

With the fog of a headache that I have, I would guess I have been missing a lot.
I am going to choke down another glass of water and search desperately for some really strong medication

Good health to you ( no curse implied )

No comments: