Friday, April 6, 2007

I ate a "snow apple"

Yes I did, I am feeling a bit down that Winter is still here, it missed the memo, it slept in, it cheated and it is so darn wrong! So I went out, plopped down in the middle of the snow, made a "snow apple" and ate it. This is what I have figured out about sitting in the snow eating "snow apples" pretending its Not still winter:

1.My butt froze solid, it very wierd when you can't feel your own butt, you know its there, but still...............
2."snow apples" taste wayyy to much like snow
3.Pretending its winter when its summer, is alot more fun then pretending its summer in the winter
4.After my sixth "snow apple" I had to pee very badly, but couldn't move because my butt was frozen to the snow
5.Yes your butt can freeze to the snow
6.I would give for some global warming

***************************************

My car broke down, well it won't start, for anything, not even Scooby Snacks
I just ate a candy bar. Hershey with almonds.

****************************************
The English winter - ending in July, / To recommence in August."

Lord Byron (Maine Winters too)

No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn."

Hal Borland (Ya, Right)

No comments: