Thursday, July 31, 2008

Grumble Grumble

I have ALOT to be thankful for, ALOT, but this whole photography buisness overwhelms me sometimes, like right now. I am not quitting that would be insane considering how much time has been put into it the last month (feeling guilty I haven't been doing as much with my kids and summer vacation is almost over) No I love this, I love photography and hey I even love people (:D) it will take a bit but I know its going to work out, but right now I'm feeling overwhelmed I need to go to bed and FORGET about it for a while........
Oh I did this wicked cute story board of elli eating a flower very funny haven't resized it yet so can't post it. I got the new computer on tuesday (Joffs birthday, another reason to feel guilty didn't "Do" anything for him, too busy) I got fitted for contacts today and that was wierd, I keep pushing my glasses up!
Evs is an angel, a frustrating angel, but still he keeps emptying my bookshelfs and giving me boxes for of books, sometimes he will try to wrap them and go thru rolls of toilet paper or wipes and then if I put them back he's sad that I am not enjoying them properly!
Okay then heading off to bed.

Heres a couple from "Grounded for Life"

"Fine, put me on hold. I love listening to the ‘Music to Kill Yourself by’ collection. "
"Three juice boxes for six kids? It’s gonna be like ‘Lord of the Flies’ out there."

I gotta say this one had me laughing my butt of
From the Cosby Show

"Your mother and I are rich. You have nothing. "

Full house - "That’s not a big problem. A big problem is like, well, if your butt fell off."

Back to Bill Cosby - "Women don't want to hear what you think. Women want to hear what they think - in a deeper voice. "

Bob Hope - "I do benefits for all religions - I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality"
"She said she was approaching forty, and I couldn't help wondering from what direction"

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move"

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes."

"The moment at which two people, approaching from opposite ends of a long passageway, recognize each other and immediately pretend they haven t. This is to avoid the ghastly embarrassment of having to continue recognizing each other the whole length of the corridor. "

"Experts say you should never hit your children in anger. When is a good time? When you're feeling festive? "

I don't know whose quites those last ones are and I am too tired to look them up but they make me smile. Night!

No comments: