Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy/Sad/Angry/Blue

I just read this post over at "Navel Gazing At Its Finest" A blog that should be on everyone must read first thing in the morning list, she is so funny and original that Dr.'s should start prescribing her to sad and/or depressed people her only side effect (and it is dangerous) is that she is highly addictive:) Personally I would prescribe her even if you weren't depressed which gets me to another interesting point that I have been mulling over for the last couple of weeks, apparently my sweet wonderful husband who loves me very very much ( I think ) believes that I am hopelessly pessimistic, constantly negative and extremely depressed.
Sorry just give me a minute I have to go laugh my butt off...........................

OK I just have to wonder you know, why? My soul is constantly running with unicorns and dancing with fairies and blowing bubbles in the shape of hearts, OK so maybe not that bad, but you know what I mean. I will confess to being realistic, just in a cheerful happy sort of way:

"darling daughter if you don't clean up your room I am sure a happy family of moles will move right in and eat your clothes and nibbles your toes while you sleep"

See?

OK, Life is hard and we all have our dreams, I have them, Joff has them, we all do but sometimes certain dreams need to die and now that I think of it that could be what he means, I am not so much of a pessimisticly negative depressed person as I am a dream killer, dream assassin (how much does that pay I wonder). Well OK things are becoming clearer as I type, I am gleeful in my new found role. Wonderful. Hallelujah. Dream Assassin now taking contracts, call me and we can work out a deal:)

I feel better! A major problem solved!
K~

No comments: