Friday, December 5, 2008

Merry Christmas

I am following a debate going on over in another place on the net.
Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays?
My Thoughts?
What the heck does it matter? Truly I would love it if everyone was LDS, but hey everyone isn't and I am content with that (for now ,muhahahah:) I say that the Lord teaches to Love thy Neighbor, he didn't specify that neighbor to be only Christian. People are so worried there faith/culture will not be recognized they will get offended over anything anymore and I find it downright ridiculous, I cannot read minds, so I just wish everyone a Merry Christmas and if they wish me a Happy Holiday/Kwanzaa/Chanukah I will say thank you and wish it right back at them because anyway you look at it they are wishing something Happy at you, they are extending goodwill toward you, receive it kindly and put aside your bitterness I promise you will go to bed a happier person.
K~

No comments: