Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Felicity!




Felicity had her 5th birthday on Sunday. She had her hippo cake and a lot of great presents and even better a lot of her cousins were there. She was pretty happy about it.

She is a girly girl, a princess to the core. She still loves hippos and fairies and her favorites colors are pink and purple and she idolizes her cousins Laura and Ivy. She will be starting Kindergarten in December (moving up from pre-K) and is very excited about it. She loves to dress up and be pretty, but she is also very independent and can take care of herself. Her Favorite song is I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas, she loves junk food and has a dislike for anything that might even look like it is healthy for her. She is very social (goes along with the whole princess thing) and I believe she has the mythical Atwater charm vision. I love my little princess Lulu and I hope she has a wonderful year being all grown up and five:)

No comments: