Saturday, November 8, 2008

Thanksgiving stuff and Christmas Confessions

First I am about to admit a sin or two, so followers of the Great Turkey do not pelt me with Pumpkin Pies.
I listened to Christmas music today
and
Was wishing for snow
and
I got caught in the Christmas aisle at Walmart.
As penance I offer you these really great Thanksgiving links for all your Thanksgiving viewing pleasure. Great Turkey forgive me, it was Frosty the snowman and I was weak.

First check out these Chocolate bar place cards over at Martha Stewart Living
Danielles Place has some really fun Thanksgiving crafts for you and the kids
Sugar Doodle has some great links on her Random Ten page
Something that I see alot of people do and that we also do is the Gratitude Tree or Thanksgiving tree, We have a poster of a bare tree on our wall and everyday we add a new leaf, every one has to write something on the leaf they are grateful for.
We are also trying something new this year, we are going to be making Thankful for you Pies and giving them to people we are grateful for, I thought this would be a good idea for the kids to show there gratitude for the people who mean something to them. We will see how it works out.

All righty then, penance over with. I hope I am forgiven:)

No comments: