Thursday, October 9, 2008

Faith

How can you have peace when the world tells you there is none?
How can you have hope when everyday is a struggle to survive and the world tells you there is none anyway?
Stop listening to the world and start listening to God.
If only it were so easy, if only the world was a little quieter and if only I wasn't so flawed that I sometimes think the world is right.
The world is wrong though, deep in my heart I know it and this last conference confirmed it. Now more then ever is a time for faith, because despite the world hollering at the same noise level as a jet engine, we can find Hope and Peace if we have Faith in the Lord.

*********************************************
I started writing this yesterday, but it needed thinking over and really I haven't come to a conclusion, because well it doesn't have one. The moral of this post is that I am struggling to have Faith that all will be okay. I know the answer.

No comments: