Thursday, January 8, 2009

Not so Patient/Tinkle Tinkle

I know, I know there are a billion blogger templates out there, I really don't like this one but it doesn't matter it is staying till the one I really really want is available again.

Evs is potty-training, he is trying anyway and it can be blah for me alot of the time, but well this morning when he went streaking through the house to the restroom singing:
Ah tinkling we will go, ah tinkling we will go
well I don't know that kind of made it worthwhile.....for the day at least.

I now have a New Years resolution, I have been racking my brain for one as everyone keeps asking me what mine might be, so here it is, I can make it because I know I will break it.
I will have my whole house cleaned by the end of the year!
There.

I finished Super Granny, in some sort of internetless depression I stayed up the whole night a couple of days ago and played till I fell asleep at the keyboard and the evil kitty snatching poodles had me for supper (or early breakfast, you decide).

I have also written an entire six season screenplay. Soap Opera. It is fabulous.

It is snowing.

My kids are watching Horton Hears a Who up at the house, lol, the best part is when Katie (not my Katie) says:
On my world everyone is a pony and they eat rainbows and poop butterflies
Even better is when she goes ahhhhh and slides back in the bushes.

K~

No comments: