Friday, January 23, 2009

Think Happy Thoughts

So I have been hanging out at the Atwaters today being anti-social and trying to catch up on Internet life, which I know isn't spectacular but hey its a life:)
I have been attaching stuff to the blog that used to be here before the whole I need a new layout so I can feel fulfilled happened, I had alot of junk on here, I love my junk:P

I have been on the Internet for a long time now, I feel guilty and happy and guilty I need to get off, I can't though! There is so much more to read, research and download, its not all play you know:)

I am hoping to be online again by March and then I can go back to moderation, for now I have to take my Internet in binges and hasty gulps (its dinnertime, food talk is bound to happen).

Dinnertime.......................hmmmm......................
gotta go.

No comments: