Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tedious Bore

That's what NOT having the Internet is, I really am going thru some serious withdrawals, on the other hand my two year old is learning her alphabet and my dishes are getting done so oh never mind it is isn't worth it, give me back my 'net darn it all!
I feel like Scarlet O'Hara
"As God is my witness I will never be internetless again!"
Or something like that.

Anywhoo I will be adding a pay-pal button to the side there, if you have any compassion at all, any for a good cause, do me a favor and make a donation of any size, the proceeds go to me getting my Internet back and I really want it back so ya know a HUGE thanks if you do help a girl out:)

OK so My cats say hi, all five of the sharply clawed pretties.
Oh ya, the other day we were just sitting at the table, the usual whining, hitting and yowling was going on:

I'm first
No me
mommy she hit me
mommy she spilt my drink on purpose
why can't I have the black bowl waaaaaaaaaa
can I be second (as she sticks her tongue out at first)
etc.

Elli, bless her wee wonderful soul, stood up in her chair and shouted:

Your all PUNKS!

Amen baby girl, Amen.

Lets see oh ya I watched Vertigo, freaking creepy.

Ta for now folks, I'll try and drop in tomorrow.
Love, mush and hugs.
K~

1 comment:

Rebecca Talley said...

Maybe you should add "Crazy Cat Lady" to your profile :). Oh, yeah, I leave those :) things all over the internet, too.