Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"Waves Hi"

Here I am dashing out the door, but I had to come by and say hullo to my dear old blog, I have been cheating on you dear thing, I have been writing on paper, with a pen. A red pen and a orange pen and sometimes a purple pen.
I love to write.
Writing, driving and running water (hopefully in the form of a hot shower) are my favorite ways to relax.

Caleb got his hair buzzed today, he is always stuffing food into the nest that was and I was always trying to wash it out. And being a able to look down at my darling son and finding tucked amongst his blond curls the cookie I set down yesterday was a bit more then I could take. He looks like Charlie Brown, Elli says his head is "naked". Everett says he hates it and I better not cut his. Elli says Ev's shouldn't talk to "her boy" like that. Alice says it is cute and funny, Felicity says "whatever", Katie- "no comment" and Joff is heartbroken.
Me? I am supremely Happy:)

It was so very warm yesterday, a balmy 25-30 degree's, that I didn't were my coat all day because I was warm. Sad huh? I love it though. I went walking through the woods yesterday, winter has a certain absolute silence to it that is so very peaceful. I could hear the crunch of the snow, dripping ice and the occasional bird chirping away, as happy as I that she could spread her wings and bask in the sun which we both have been missing ever so much:)

K~

No comments: