Saturday, January 27, 2007

Its been a while, sadly my Internet is down.

I am doing laundry. I hate doing laundry (somewhere a nudist is laughing his bare arse off at me) I cut down, I do really, I bag up clothes for the thrift store, then proceed to find twice as many articles of clothing on sale, on the other hand I am convinced clothes breed ! Do you know how many times I have been sorting tee-shirts and find a couple I swear I have never seen before, I can almost hear the other tee-shirts saying to the mama tee-shirt, "ooh does he have your pocket or what!"
On the other hand socks are sterile, they are a dying breed, I believe they just put them on the extinction list, and yet they widow and widowers of these socks, never die, they lie around un-mated for eternity, un-mated and unused, a thorn in the clothing society.
Go ahead nudists of world, Laugh!

I was just informed that my first name has been officially changed, I always thought there were forms to fill out and such, but apparently not, my first name used to be Kristal. Kristal is now my middle name, my first name is Mama. Now I sort of always new this, but yesterday my children asked me what my name was I told them "Kristal Chantelle" my first and middle names, Felicity had the kindness to tell me " No your first name is Mama and your middle name is Kristal" I replied "what about Chantelle?" She (the 30 year old 3 year old) came back with "You can't have that one anymore".

The dryer just dinged, I have to go, I don't want to, but I think the dryer hates his job and I can sympathize.

No comments: